Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chicken to tide you over

Sorry for the lack of posting! I have been really busy with work stuff. Not the kind of busy that it is affecting my normal routine (working out, laundry, cooking, etc), so it's a good kind of busy. Either way, I haven't had much time to blog!

I did mean to tell you though, we voted in book club on the books for the next several months, & there are some good ones, & you can be looking for an interesting review for the first book in a couple of weeks!

For now, here is an easy & yummy recipe (I don't know where I got it, but I don't take credit for it!):

Company Chicken

4 chicken breasts (I got three massive ones, so I cut them in half, ending up with six smaller ones - I like downsizing most servings anyways so you don't feel obligated to eat what it placed in front of you)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
4 oz sour cream (half a small container)
Bacon (I aimed for two per chicken breast)
Salt & pepper (I used garlic salt, I love garlic)
Shredded mozzarella cheese

Season chicken with salt & pepper.
Wrap each chicken breast in bacon.
Place chicken in baking dish.
Mix sour cream & soup & cover chicken with mixture.
Bake at 300 for 2 hours.
In the last 5 mins, cover in mozzarella cheese.

Josh got real excited when he realized there was bacon in there!