Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 15

Fruit/Veggie
Apple (weight)

Size
4 inches long, 2 1/2 ounces

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com.)
Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light.

Best Moment this Week
Not pregnancy related, we went to the farmer's market last Saturday. I really enjoy going there & checking out all the things people are selling. We bought some yummy produce & pesto that I made some good meals out of this week. We also bought me a mom car! We sold the Corolla a few weeks ago & just bought me a 3-row SUV. I love it!

Gender
3 more weeks!! It's been hard to "connect" with this pregnancy since Elliot keeps me so busy, so I'm ready to know who is in there, & I think it'll help it be a little more real for me!

Movement
I don't THINK I'm feeling anything yet. I've wondered a few times, but nothing certain. I had felt Elliot by now last time, so I'm hoping that means his little sibling is a bit smaller than he was!!

Food Craving
I have had some crazy cravings this pregnancy - more so than last time for sure. This week, hmm... pickles (so cliche), hummus, Mexican food (have yet to fulfill that one) & barbecue (Josh's fault for mentioning it recently). I also just discovered that after a lifetime of never drinking milk because I think it's gross, I do enjoy drinking vanilla coconut milk! Crazy!

Sleep
I'm sleeping pretty well right now. I had some nights of insomnia last week, but they went away & now I'm falling asleep fairly quickly & only waking once for a potty break. I do wake up on my back sometimes which hurts, & I'm really, really tired in the mornings & it's hard for me to get up. I am still napping every day during Elliot's nap.

What I am looking forward to
Knowing who we are baking in there! We also have some fun travels coming up - a weekend with friends, then our 5-year anniversary trip! Those will be so great.

Symptoms
Exhaustion is the most prominent for sure. Nausea that comes & goes, occasional back pain, huge aversion to water (again!) so it's hard to stay hydrated.

1 comment:

The Links said...

Yay for a 5 year trip. I am hoping to go on a 5 year trip with Matt come October 2013, but I have a feeling I'm going to be pregnant or have a newborn so we'll see. Hopefully pregnant so we can still get away. We've made a deal that we will celebrate with a big trip for the 5's!! Look forward to following your pregnancy.