Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 16

Fruit/Veggie
Avocado

Size
4 1/2 inches long, 3 1/2 ounces

Baby Changes
In the next few weeks, baby will double his weight & add inches to his length. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. His heart is now pumping 25 quarts of blood a day!

Best Moment this Week
Yesterday was our annual Good Friday family day. We went to breakfast at the Guenther House & loaded up on very good food (I even drank some decaf coffee - that is a big step when it made me want to vomit up until now!) then we went on a walk around the King William District. There are really old, huge homes down there along the river. The weather was perfect & it was a lot of fun!

Gender
2 weeks!

Movement
I am pretty sure I am feeling B2 as of yesterday. I mean, I'd still like a little more confirmation over the next couple of days to be completely sure!

Food Craving
This week I was really liking a turkey sandwich with cheese, avocado, salt & pepper. Yum. Still want Mexican food.

Sleep
I'm not able to sleep on my back at all anymore, which stinks. So I wake up when I need to switch sides but am able to fall back to sleep pretty quickly. I had a couple insomnia nights this week, but it's not a complete trend yet. I also got hit pretty hard by allergies a couple of days ago, so sleep has been rough the past couple of nights.

What I am looking forward to
At this point, I'm definitely focused on finding out the gender. Soon enough, I know!

Symptoms
Nausea sometimes after I eat, fatigue (still napping every day), but for the most part, I'm feeling decent at this point. Yay!

No comments: