Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 17

Fruit/Veggie
Turnip

Size
5 inches, 5 oz.

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com.)
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, & the umbilical cord is growing thicker & stronger. He can move his joints, & his sweat glands are starting to develop.

Best Moment this Week
Umm, as far as I can remember, this week was pretty mundane. Elliot either had some allergy issues on Sunday, or lots of snots as a result of teething, but we thought he was sick so he & Josh stayed home from church on Easter while I went to work with the babies. Then teething has made this week a little difficult. He has taken two nearly 3-hr naps this week, so that's been nice! :)

Gender
Next week, wahoo!

Movement
I feel B2 a few times every day now, which is nice. Overall, he or she doesn't seem to be a super active baby at this point, just a kick here or there.

Food Craving
I got Mexican food this week, yum. I had a mega Chick-Fil-A craving this week for a spicy chicken sandwich with pickles & honey roasted BBQ sauce & it was SO GOOD. I now want a nice greasy cheeseburger. I've also been wanting soda, which I stopped drinking before I got pregnant, so that's weird. I have had such bad cravings this time!

Sleep
Eh, it's been okay. Once I'm asleep, I'm usually out (except potty breaks or to turn over), & still dragging in the morning. I haven't NEEDED a full nap every day lately which has been nice, but I usually get at least 30 minutes of shut eye during naptime.

What I am looking forward to
Next Thursday!! I just can't wait to see this baby, & hopefully see that everything is healthy & looking good, & finding out who is in there!

Symptoms
Occasional nausea, a little fatigue, but overall I am feeling pretty decent now, which is nice. I'm definitely trying to enjoy it before I start feeling yucky again!

No comments: