Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I heart Teavana!

So I started the shred again on Monday (my knees took a beating in Italy because of the cobblestones so it took a couple weeks to get them back in decent shape) after a 3-week break... although it takes some motivation to get going, my body feels so much better when I do the workout. So I'm glad to be back at it. I never moved up past level 1 because I wanted to be able to do the whole workout without struggling at all, but I think I'll be able to move up to level 2 next Monday. Ooh, I wonder what it will be like!

Josh & I were at the Galleria in Houston on Saturday & we wandered into a store called Teavana. I have recently decided to make myself like hot tea (I have also made myself like salsa, avocado/guacamole, red peppers, sweet potatoes..) so although this store would have never interested me before, we wandered in & started trying some teas they had available for sampling. One of them was DELISH! We talked with the women who worked there & eventually bought some, the flavor we liked, which was a blend of two different teas... anyways, we now love this store! AND we have one in SA, WHOOO! I also bought myself some peppermint tea this week. This is all a smidgen of what God continues to do in me regarding health... maybe I'll blog about that soon.

& yes, I will blog about Italy... it is on my to-do list now, which means, I mean business, it will happen!

1 comment:

The Dodds said...

I have seen that store and always been tempted to go in but never have!! Now we'll have to. Ty LOVES hot tea and I started drinking green tea... but I haven't really tried much else!! You are inspiring!! ;)