Sunday, June 21, 2009

oh not much

I love having a cup of tea in the afternoons now - yumm! I went to Teavana with my parents Friday & they bought us the little teamaker & some German rock sugar, which tastes much better than HEB sugar substitute! At this rate I'll be going monthly to load up on tea... but it's so good! I have a cup a day, sometimes two if I have some peppermint tea in the evenings (it aids in digestion, you know, & is not caffeinated). PLUS, I am finally using the cute tea cups that came with our plates... they are not very useful for non-tea drinkers. Oh, but that's what I am now - a hot tea drinker! Crazy.

I'm writing about Venice now (as in, before I started writing you this little pointless update), just so you know... I think I'll finish the whole trip then post each city separately, with some pictures.

Happy Father's Day to my dad & father-in-law!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

I wanna be a hot tea drinker! maybe someday you can teach us about it! I can't wait to hear about your trip! oh ya- you won the giveaway cozy! congrats :) can I get your address and I'll mail it to you! :)