Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 19

Fruit/Veggie
Heirloom tomato

Size
6 inches (head to rump, I forgot to specify that, no legs included), 8 1/2 oz (grew 2 1/2 ounces in one week; I'm so proud!)

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com.)
Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. The hair on her scalp is sprouting.

Best Moment this Week
See "movement." Also, I think I finally look pregnant instead of chunky to strangers - Saturday I noticed a couple of people looking & smiling at me. & I don't think I had anything embarrassing hanging off me, so hopefully I interpreted their smiles correctly.

Gender
Tomorrow!! Hopefully! I'm praying for a good appointment & an ultrasound that reveals a healthy baby - & hopefully the gender of that baby!

Movement
Friday night baby was moving around a lot, so I put my hand on my stomach while laying down, & felt him kick for the first time! Saturday I saw him kicking lots. Unfortunately Josh was out of town so Sunday he saw one tap & felt one, but not as many or as big as I have, but in time he'll see plenty!

Food Craving
Watermelon, other fruits... cherries, peaches, mangoes, yum.

Sleep
Hmm... sleeping pretty hard lately, except last night not so much. I couldn't fall asleep & had a hard time getting back to sleep each time I woke up. I'm still sleeping on my back comfortably tho, which I am thankful for.

What I am looking forward to
Tomorrow, tomorrow! Not only the ultrasound, but our anniversary, & having Josh back in town since he has traveled for the past 6 days.

Symptoms
Slight nausea except yesterday it was lots of nausea in the morning, then upset stomach pains in the evening; lower back pain; exhaustion.

No comments: