Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 22

Fruit/Veggie
Spaghetti Squash

Size
11 inches head to foot, & almost one pound

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com.)
Your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn, & he's developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.

Best Moment this Week
We had a good family date night last week. We went to a local burger place & ate outside, where Elliot got lots of attention, then went to a new bakery in town & had some cupcakes & coffee/tea. It was a good evening out. :)

Gender
BOY! Jack Wesley.

Movement
Still the same... I only feel him a few times a day. It's like he sleeps alllll day & just kicks around a bit when he is readjusting to a new sleeping position.

Food Craving
I forgot to mention last week that recently, I have been craving mochas. So weird, since I have never liked mochas before - I never wanted the chocolate flavor in my coffee. Now it's just about the only kind of coffee I want! Weird.

Sleep
I'm still sleeping pretty hard - I fall asleep pretty quickly & it's really hard to wake up in the morning. My back hurts after even a mere 15 minutes in bed, but it starts to feel better after being up for a bit.

What I am looking forward to
Umm.. same thing I said last week! I mean I don't want to sound like a bummer, but there's not much going on these days!

Symptoms
Back pain, & some things that won't end up on here. :)

No comments: