Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 39

Fruit/Veggie
Mini watermelon (weight)

Size
20 inches, over 7 lbs

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com.)
Still.. just getting fatter. Elliot, you can do that out here you know!

Best Moment this Week
Hmm... it's been a pretty dull week. We had fun with some friends at dinner last weekend, & we've had some good times together, taking walks, watching movies, & last night got what we assume to be the last snow cone of the season. Josh & I are enjoying our time together.

Gender
BOY! Elliot James.

Movement
Same...

Food Craving
This week's fruits: apples, peaches, strawberries. I've had chips & salsa several times in the last week too, trying to get him moving, which it does, but not out of my belly. Bummer.

Sleep
I have been trying to take naps every day, at least a little one, so that I'm consistently rested, or as much as I can be.

What I am looking forward to
Tonight starts Josh's basketball league with the church, which I'm excited about; I love going to his games (in college it was basketball & football, then he's played softball a couple times here too). We also decided to make plans to go to a pumpkin patch on Saturday; I told him I need something fun to look forward to so we're not just sitting around waiting. So I am looking forward to that. A caramel apple sounds real good right about now.

Symptoms
A little nausea, exhausted, sore back & shoulders, not sleeping well, Braxton Hicks, arthritis hands.

To-Do List & Progression - ALL IS DONE!
-Wash clothes newborn - 3 mos.
Status: done! I might wash the rest of his clothes just for good measure.
-Wash diapers
Status: prefolds & covers washed; pocket & AIO diapers & wipes all washed.
-Get bookcase done
Status: done!
-Hang fabric circles, other decor
Status: Fabric circles hung! A few things have to wait until the bookcase is done, which I have no control over, so I'm going to check this off the list to make myself feel better. :-)
-Pack hospital bag
Status: packed!
-Install car seat
Status: car washed & car seat base installed!
-Make room in kitchen cabinets for bottles, sippy cups, plates, etc.
Status: Done!
-Make up crib w/ mattress pad & sheet
Status: done!
-Buy home coming outfit
Status: done!

No comments: