Friday, June 22, 2007

wouldn't it be great...

...to be funny?

There aren't many things I would change about my genetic self. I'm pretty confident in the superficial things God gave me, such as my OCDness or my lack of ability to break any sort of rule. But... I do wish I was funny. Wouldn't it be great to be funny? Like, understated funny. Mostly Josh & I are just goobery (Josh is goobery with a large dose of corn). I only have one joke, & I can't get through it without laughing, so mainly people just watch me with a blank stare when I tell it. Wouldn't it be great to be funny?? Maybe one day.....

Keep praying about the whole church thing. As for friends, God has blessed us with a group of people we are getting to know, & we are so thankful. It is a huge answer to prayer!

I have a couple topics I've been wanting to post on, but I haven't had time. Maybe soon.

Josh & I get to go to Erin & Matt's wedding next weekend!! Yay for weddings! We love them. Congrats guys!!

I'll write more next time.

Have a great weekend!!

J&C

No comments: