Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 31

Fruit/Veggie
Four navel oranges (weight)

Size
Over 16 inches, 3.3 lbs

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com.)
He is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, & his arms, legs & body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin.

Best Moment this Week
I had a mini baby shower last weekend with a small group of friends. My first shower was big, & I really enjoyed it, but this was fun in a different way; we all just sat around & talked & laughed & ate food. We obviously don't need much stuff this time around, but I appreciate that my friends gave me an opportunity to celebrate Jack & I feel blessed by them.

Gender
BOY! Jack Wesley.

Movement
During the day things are pretty much the same, but at night I am aware of how much bigger Jack is getting, when I'm laying still trying to sleep & he is wiggling. He also has moved back down quite a bit - I'm not struggling with lung room anymore like I was a couple of weeks ago.

Food Craving
Still not really loving food much. For the most part, I'm pretty sick of it. I did have a delicious egg salad sandwich this weekend at Bird Bakery (if you SA folk haven't been there yet, go try it!).

Sleep
I'm sleeping okay. Having a little trouble falling asleep, but I have gone back to taking an hour(ish) long nap every day - I just have a hard time staying somewhat energetic (& not super grumpy) if I don't.

What I am looking forward to
One of my best friends, Haley, is coming in town Friday & we get to hang out all day! I have missed her friendship since they moved to Houston but whenever we see them, we are able to fall right back where we left off.

Symptoms
Fatigue, back pain, hip pain, stomach issues, Braxton Hicks.

No comments: