Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week 32

Fruit/Veggie
Large jicama (weight)

Size
About 16.7 inches, 3.75 lbs

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com.)
He'll gain a third to half of his birth weight over the next 7 weeks. He now has toenails, fingernails, & real hair.

Best Moment this Week
I loved spending time with Haley on Friday; we always have fun & good encouraging spiritual conversations - two components of a good friendship! We got a lot done in Elliot's room too. It's starting to come together. I have moved some of his toys in his room, organized by crates, & moved a lot of stuff out of it. My mom graciously came & painted three of the walls (we left a chocolate brown accent wall). Getting closer!

Gender
BOY! Jack Wesley.

Movement
This guy is still hanging out largely with his feet on the right side, so not moving around too much but wiggling & stretching plenty.

Food Craving
I can't think of anything I've been craving...

Sleep
My naps are so weird - Elliot wakes me up & I wonder if I fell asleep at all. I don't feel rested but I know if I didn't nap I'd be just plain exhausted. I'm starting to hit the insomnia a bit; if I wake up around 4 or 5 to go to the bathroom, it seems I have a hard time getting back to sleep (if I do at all).

What I am looking forward to
I'm getting my prenatal massage this Saturday - WAHOO! I can't wait. I also am just looking forward to Jack being here - getting to see what he looks like, learning his little personality, etc.

Symptoms
Fatigue, back pain, knee pain (I always have a little bit since I have bad knees, but it's been worse lately), Braxton Hicks, round ligament pain (stretching)

No comments: