Thursday, February 26, 2009

one of those days

So lately I have been drinking French Vanilla Dunkin Donuts coffee. It is yummy & it smells delicious when I make it. I used to drink the HEB brand, but man... this is one category where the taste is so much better if you pay a little more for it.

I love to sign up for free samples (Walmart.com & startsampling.com) & get them in the mail. It's lots of fun, & what is better than free?

Yesterday I received my Seattle's Best Coffee sample (Vanilla Bean flavored). Today after working out I had staff meeting, so I didn't get home & showered until after noon, which always cuts the day short. I have been very busy (compared to my usual demands) lately, & today was no exception. That being said, I decided I deserved some coffee this afternoon. I never fix coffee in the afternoon (though sometimes I'll buy it at Starbucks if I'm there) so this was a treat. I fixed me some Seattle's Best.

Yes this is a long story simply about coffee.

Anyways, it claimed on the box to be really smooth... & indeed it is. It's pretty good. It doesn't smell near as good as my Dunkins, but if it is cheaper then I may just switch back & forth between the two.

I like coffee.

1 comment:

BrunerAbroad said...

I LOOOOOVE coffee. It's never a bad time to have a cup. Especially if it has a yummy vanilla flavor to it.

And I still need to see a picture of that hey cupcake shirt!!