Thursday, February 5, 2009

we have been converted

to digital.

Yes, we finally got our converter box after receiving our second coupon (we didn't realize they expired until about 6 days after our first one did). We previously had 5 channels, 3 of them pretty clear, one okay, & one where you were really listening to the show more than watching it, it was so snowy. The converter definitely made every channel clear, altho now the bad signal shows up in picture & sound skips, like on a bad DVD, so sometimes you miss what someone says, but oh well. You get what you pay for, right? But I'm most excited that we now get JCTV! Why you ask? Oh, because they play Christian Rock videos! My favorite music, that I can't hear on the radio except my most amazing station in Dallas (www.krvk.com), now I can hear it on TV! Whoo! I haven't figured out the hours they play yet. But what a fun discovery!

Josh & I are watching Notting Hill tonight - yay! I love hanging out at home with my husband & my cat & my dog!

No comments: