Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mmm, puh-kin innards!

Meet Ralph! He is our first annual jack-o-lantern. He's a happy fella. We used his innards & made yummy, spicy roasted pumpkin seeds. Sage helped us carve him in the front yard, & it turns out she loves pumpkin, we could hardly keep her away from it (but we did let her have a couple pieces).

This past Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch about an hour away with some friends from life group (they had really yummy caramel apples), then Sunday was our church's Fall Festival which was also lots of fun. I love fall things! I'm wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt today, isn't that great? & socks! & I made a cranberry chicken yesterday & it was quite yummy. I'm working on finding some other fall/winter recipes to experiment with.

Josh & I have dentist appointments soon. That is not fall-related, nor fun, yet it is indeed important.

No comments: