Monday, October 6, 2008

oh just some things

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I'm not sure that I have an excuse, except that I haven't been inspired to post anything! I'll update you on our lives as of late.

-Kristin & I saw Anberlin in Houston last week & it was super loud & great! We got to eat Panera Bread & a couple of the biggest cupcakes you have ever seen. It was sugary delicious. & Kristin is my hero for teaching high schoolers. Slash, I think she's insane. :-)

-Paige, Molly, Bailey & Allison, my great friends from high school, came in town this weekend & we have some fun adventures, like eating to mariachi bands at the Riverwalk, devouring super yum pancakes & french toast at Magnolia Pancake Haus, feeding adorable zebras at the Wildlife Safari thing, & browsing cute shops in Gruene! There were some memories made!

-God has been refining me, changing who I am, & it is great. Hard sometimes too. But I have been praying, Lord, my heart & mind are completely Yours, change me & make me more like Jesus! & it's amazing that He ACTUALLY does. Who I am, what I think/say/do, the dynamic of my relationships are slowly but surely changing & becoming more like what God desires. It's a process but I am so thankful that He really truly wants to be intricately involved in every aspect of our lives, if only we will let Him.

-I have been in a women's Bible study this fall, studying Galatians, & Josh & I are doing an in-depth study of Romans. I love studying the Word, you never stop learning from it no matter how many times you have read it!

-It's getting cool soon... in the 80s this week, then by Sunday it should be in the 70s! I'm SO EXCITED!

-I want to start taking walks in the evening more often... it's so easy to just be lazy.

-I love my job & the people I work with. What a blessing.

-Sometimes I really miss my friends! Claire comes back to Texas Saturday!! :-) We just love that couple.

Oh I need to go get ready! So, the end!

1 comment:

kristin said...

it's ok sometimes I think i'm insane too. :)